Access & Tourism in Provence
The Mas Solige is 60 minutes from the Marseille airport, 30 minutes from the Avignon airport, and 25 minutes from the TGV train station in Avignon.
- Coming from North : Autoroute A7, exit "Orange Sud" direction Carpentras.
- Coming from South : Autoroute A7, exit "Avignon Nord" direction Carpentras.
Once in Carpentras, take direction Mont Ventoux, then Bedoin (D974).
The Mas Solige is located on your left, 1.5 kms from the exit from Carpentras.
Leisures and Excursions
The Mas Solige enjoys an exceptional location for our guests who have come to discover Provence, so rich in tourist attractions.
You'll find below an overview of our favorite destinations along with nearby leisures.
And a lot more :
- The Wine Road (Chateauneuf du Pape, Vacqueyras, Gigondas)
- The Luberon (Gordes, Roussillon, Bonnieux, Fontaine de Vaucluse)
- The Gorges of the Ardeche
- Isle sur la Sorgue and its famous antique market.
- Vaison la Romaine and its superb Roman ruins
- Arles and Nimes and their arenas, the Camargue